Tuesday 31 March 2009

Dreams Again

I have restless sleep last night. Due to baby and also stress at work. I always feel stress whenever my boss return to work. Although if she's not around, i feel stress as well mainly due to her passdown.

It was so real, I was at my home with baby and my eldest sister. It was dark outside but we saw the sky lighten up with nice fire works which resembled a drawing in the sky. All of a sudden, about 3 dog-like creature with tusks like an elephant (looks like the extinct animal in the dinosaur age) fallen from sky and start running into our house. One of the dog got into the room we were in. I was so scared and grab my daughter's hand to pray to mi-le-fuo. It walked away after sometimes.

I strongly think that there is some meanings behind this. Maybe mi-le-fuo is reminding me that it's time to bring baby and myself to the temple. FYI, this is not the normal temple we seen. We call this temple, our fuo tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...