Friday 20 March 2009

Bad economy... work stress!

I think I may have made a wrong choice to work in the current company. There are just too many downsides.

-far
-stress
-uncooperative colleagues
-unreasonable job assignment for new comers
-forces leave and less pay! Oh God!
-work late, no extra pay
-my mentor is not doing his job
-job complexity – too much for a title assigned

I try to figure out the benefits so that I hope I can have a balance mind that allows me to go on.
+Gym – never workout so far
+Canteen – safe fuel
+Yoga class – never join before
+good reputation
+Monday to Friday job

I think I already have the answer in my mind. My advice to you all out there:-Be careful of joining an international company and you may face the risk of pay cut as soon as you join them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...