Saturday 28 March 2009

Boulevard- Baby/Photo taking



We went to Boulevard yesterday afternoon. They organised photo taking session at babies level in the hypermarket. I can't go there to take better photos, because my princess was bugging me to stand by her to watch her play her favourite car and bicycle nearby. There were lots of people. It's kinda professional photo taking.





A stranger/lady approached me. Guess what's she's asking.




*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


She asked me where did I get this balloon. hehe. This is from the Yayasan kebajikan, just opposite the Sushi King.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...