Friday 20 March 2009

Jobstreet - bad experiences

1
Bad experience with this employer. Very unprofessional one. The HR called me for a job interview but said that the venue shall be confirmed on the next day. So I patiently waited for the detail. Guess what, she said that, due to the hotel’s conference rooms are fully booked, her boss schedule interview at his condominium. Sick! I declined and even wrote to jobstreet to complain this. No reply from jobstreet.

2
Earn money at home jobs. I was thirsty for extra income. Therefore I wrote to one of the advertisers who promise an income by doing typing jobs, and surfing internet. He asked for RM300 deposit. So sick. Why would I believe in such job?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear what happened to you. Could you please kindly let us know the situation. You can either email me at chenchow AT jobstreet DOT com or post your complaint at http://forum.jobstreet.com .

    Very sorry about it. We definitely look at your complaint seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all over now... rather not make it an issue. I am glad that you are attentive. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...