Monday 23 March 2009

Lim Fah San Temple

I went to Lim Fah San Temple after dropping off my daughter at her kindy. Here's some snapshots i took after completing my prayers.

There are only few people visited this temple at the time I went there. There was a couple with the pregnant wife. They went for "qiu cien"/"qiu qien". It is officially called - Lim Fah San Temple Guan Yin Ling Qian. It is done when someone needs direction from God. I have done twice here, although i find the whole thing is quite heavy and i need some time to drop one bamboo straw out.

Usually, there will be a person to translate the outcome of "qiu cien", but i guess for this temple, they do not have one. For me, I prefer to interpret the whole thing by myself (comes with English and Chinese prescription).

I wonder why they keep renovating Guan Yin's figure. I hope nothing serious. I love this place too much.

I hope I know what this God's name is.




Mi Le Fuo. Smiling Buddha.

This could be the Guan Kung. Sorry, I am just guessing.


I also don't know this.

This is Tu Di Gong (Earth God??)


No Idea



Mi le Fuo (Smiling Buddha)

This is why I have regretted not learning how to recognise Chinese Characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...