Friday 20 March 2009

2 job offer at the same time...

Golden opportunity after a long waited moment. I am looking forward for a change in my career and all of sudden; I got calls from 2 employers. The first one was to work with a local firm as a secretary, the second which is my present post as a customer service engineer.

I have made my mind to join the second one since it is a dream job for most employees. However, I had accepted offer to become a secretary. I was lucky that the HR did not require me to give any compensation for withdrawing the job application.

During this period, I had valuable advices from my friends. But I still think that honesty is the best policy. Being honest allow me bargain for higher pay in my interviews with the second company. And this makes it easier for my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...