Sunday 22 March 2009

If you are unhappy with your work life, just go...

I used to complaint to my ex-colleagues the headache I had with works and with people around me. Some office boy can be arrogant and treated you so impolitely. I am still babbling about my new job here. I have not feel regret after moving on to this job since November 2008. I think this is a good opportunity for me but things just happen too much for me to gobble. I think I am losing patience with this company. All I can do is to walk away if only i have the chance. Right now, no chance means I have to obediently adhere to the rules. Definitely, looking for a chance now.!!

Of course, with MBA certs.. somemore with flying colors in all the subjects.. I should be confident in the job hunt. Deep down, i hope that the condition of the present job improves... ihope i get better working companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...