Saturday 28 March 2009

My heartache for a person with Epilepsy

I have encountered 3 persons with Epilepsy/Sawan Babi. However, my heartache goes deeply for a woman in her 30's. I feel very sorry for her. Whenever i thought of her, I will feel sorrow and hope that this illness will not attack her no more.

She is very nice hearted and generous. Although most people would hate her due to her straightness in her speech. THe daily pills she swallows... as early as 5am ... Why would there be such cruelty in this world.

I pray and hope that her in-laws will treat her well. She is just married and her in law witnessed the first attack. I really symphatize her.

Although sometimes I may be just like one of them, I don't mean it. I love her and I don't want her to live life like this... May God has some sympathy towards her and bless her with a better normal life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...