Sunday 22 March 2009

Immunisation

My daughter's class is in morning session. Therefore, I need to go to Jawa Clinic to change the next appointment time from 8am to 2.30pm. Actually, I would like it to be 12.30 but they are close at this time. Means that I will be taking a day off to bring her for checkup. Just to share, this is my daughter's immune checklist. I am going to bring this to doctor in my next visit to check with them if other immunisation is necessary.

From what i know, there is one extra immunisation for pneumococal and flu. Pneumococal is an important one, RM300. For my daughter, one jab is sufficient as she is now 3 years plus old.

She'll be having final immunisation jab from Jawa Clinic at the age of 4.5 years old. I am sure that she will scream her lungs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...