Sunday 22 March 2009

Traffic Jam

I am on my way to fetch my daughter. So bored, so i snapped some photos with my Dopod 577w. There's no longer demand for this phone. i like it because it is like a mini computer (PDA) with wi-fi, organiser. I have to admit that the photo resolution (1.3mp) is very poor. Screen a bit too small for internet surfing.


Husband said houses at this area is good because the police quarters are just situated opposite the road.

The police quarters.

Long waited queue.

No "law"



Almost there. An auntie in black merce looked at me fiercely as she is waiting for me to move on when she wants to readjust her parking. I was snapping photos that time. :p

Still long queue.. the road were blocked by the cars.. at Tadika Rhema area.


Do you think this is funny? "RESERVE PARKING FOR GUAN HO LEONG" I think they were trying to tell their customer that they can reserve parking for them, but by putting this sign in the middle of the road, don't they get summon from traffic police officers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...