Sunday 22 March 2009

Toxicated

In February 09, I was having a week break to prepare for my final MBA exam. Due to body heatiness, I was down with this horrible illness just 2 days prior the exam. It causes terrible burning itches all over my body and i can't even concentrate what i am doing. It's just like a mosquito bites all over my body, and they are growing into big red bumps.

See the patches, makes me feel the itches right now.


Some more pics, which may turn you off.

FYI, this is the photo of my thigh and calf. the whole thing looks swolen, like an elephant leg.

I went to the emergency department of KPJ and the lady doctor prescribed me with the alergy pills. She claimed that it is due to food allergy and it won't go off at least a week. I was a bit worried and wondered if i should go for chinese doctor to get it fixed asap. I can't even concentrate my studies under condition like this.

I went to Lim Hua San Temple, had a quick pray. To pray for some lucks in the upcoming exam and also hope to get rid of this itches.

At home, i tried all sorts of home remedy. My grandparent in law asked me to wipe my body with white wine and also chang mau, grinded - soaked in hot water.







Doesn't get the itch away, so i wipe my body with diluted dettol. Also swallow down two dulcolax after recalling that I have suffered constipation for more than 2 days.

It just got well in the evening. Thank God. but KPJ's pill doesn't work and i was lucky that i got it away in just one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...