Sunday 5 April 2009

Yesterday at Spring

Yesterday, the 3 of us went to Spring. My sis wanted to buy a handbag. We walked in every single shops and at the end, we found one bag which is quite nice at Carlo Rino Parkson. Costs RM175.2 after discounted 20%. It's a silver one.

Here's a photo of the bonsai display at spring. THere is whole lots of it at Spring. They are nice, and fertilized. Very green but doesn't really attract me a lot. Many people are taking photos of the bonsais..


For lunch, i ordered a plate of wet Char Kueh Tiau at the food bazaar. Costs RM4.50 and regretted it. It's so little portion and looked horrible. It really spoilt my appetite looking at what I have ordered. I glanced a the stall, and it says "Singapore delight"... really bad. I will never order from this stall again.
It was a busy day... I was watching my daughter as she ran. My arm's muscle ached today because I was trying to carry her yesterday.. She was so energetic. Poor her, I slapped her unintentionally twice and pinched her once. Slapped her arm because she tried to open the blue bin inside the washroom where it is the place to dump sanitary pad. I also pinched her badly when she's hurting me when I tried to stop her from running in the crowd.. there is reddish mark on her arm... really heartache...!!
I really should avoid going to the mall without my husband. At least one of us could take turn to guard her.. My muscle still aching....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...