Thursday 9 April 2009

I thought it's due for service...

Waited for 2 hours... fell down while waiting, blue-black on my right knee and strained my left foot. anyway, manage to take few photos ...

The customer service, Naz.. he told me that my car is not due for service yet since my mileage is not up to 5,000 miles. Good too... this month quite broke.. He offered FOC checking and helped me to rectify the drivers' seat problem.

Customer Service in action.

watched tv.

peeping for my car.. when's my turn..

this steel thing... odd decoration


Think they saw me fell down...


thirst..

Nice divider..

Another waiting room for the customers..

car display


FHM... For Him Magazine. 1st time see this magazine. I like the table.

See.. RM560 for Satria..


Again.. bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...