Monday 6 April 2009

On my way home

Raining in Kuching ...!

Stopping at the traffic light.



Snapped another taxi..


See my newly installed car alarm. Costs RM100++

Also this tiny silver thing, reverse sensor. It has both beeping sound and green digital display. The display is the distance between my car and the obstructed objects as i reverse my car. Tested this morning.. it's perfect. Also able to sense the little bump at my office car park. Cost RM100++

I wanted to snap this place... I call it the hybrid temple...


I went to this temple before with husband. It is the newly build Thai's temple and there's also a guan ying temple at the back of it. They are sharing the same compound. I never knew that both religion could harmonize within the same area.. Wonderful...Hmm.. i didn't notice that the pole is slanted. I was following the front car, didn't even aim properly when i snapped this photo.



Entrance to the temple.



Sorry to those who dislikes this post. I am not a good photographer, I like to take candid photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...