Sunday 5 April 2009

Odd snapping at photos in public

I am feeling odd too to snap photos at public.. I usually think twice if i had to snap. There's once my husband asked me "what am i doing" as I tried to snap photos of car infront me... That really turn me off. I should overcome this... I agree to the following person's comment:


I am a scrapbooker, so for many years (even before my first Picture a Day Year ('06)) I took many random shots. Street signs, trash cans, people's feet, my plate of food at a restaurant. I realized that the people around you (friend and family) get used to it. My boyfriend would just shrug his shoulders and say, "that's what she does" to his friends. And strangers don't care! They don't! If they are looking at you, they are probably just curious about what you are looking at. "Hmm, she is taking a picture of a tree. There must be something in that tree... Let's watch..." But really, as long as you are appropriate, you get used to the glances. If you don't feel odd, people won't feel like you are being odd! ;) (http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365/discuss/72157603697888278/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...