Sunday 12 April 2009

观津

I came across this today.. to me it is as if a conversational psychological treatment of patient so that they change their perception. I tried to search this from the web, but none mention about this.. I heard that the Doctor was here in Kuching but had left for Taiwan.. The DVD's logo which I think it is the company's name: 观津.

One of the scenario: -
A wife complaining about cold war with his husband..
She was asked to concentrate by closing her eye... She travelled various point of life and even her unfamiliar past life.. it is understand that she owed her husband, as she was the reason that the husband suicided in her past life.. She had chance to asked for her husband's forgiveness in her past life.. by doing so, she is actually releasing herself from the burden she is carrying to her current life.
The process: She was crying as she spoke. There were this lady asking her question, guiding her to her past life to search for similar scene by asking questions and encouraging the patient to tell her story. It is aimed to encourage patient to face their fear or unhappiness in the past so that they live better in the current life..
I hope i have a DVD player in my pc.. so that i could share some snapshots of the process ... I wonder if this is true... it sounds logical for me as a Buddha follower.. but scientifically, it is hard to believe.. especially it's from Taiwan.. lots of scam there..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...