Monday 13 April 2009

Stop me from saying this!!!

I often find myself... not able to swallow the tension in my job... I am really stressed all over today... backup this person, backup that person... own job heaps up, no time to really look through the mails...

My colleague is right... what is the meaning of onleave, when the day before you onleave, you work hell later than others... and when you are onleave, phone calls... Excuse me, can I not answer? The caller will be pissed off... just like today,.. called and called... the respondent never answered, had to SMS.. and SMSes is not paid by company..

Wonder why is it my job has to be this difficult...? It doesn't make sense at all.. what is my title.. and look at what I am supposed to do... crazy! but at this age.., I think I better swallow and think not now, but future... People here, are mostly dinasours of this company when they reach the managerial post..

So... I hope i can stay on... as long as possible.. maybe hoping that this will be my last job... trying hard... changing job is not a good solution.. I am getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...