Tuesday 8 November 2011

still works?

Please reply me to my e mail: julienkowan10@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I believe
one has to risk confidence to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge
amount of Seven million Five Hundred Thousands U.S dollars
($7.500.000.00) which my late Father kept with a Fiduciary Fund Holder
in Abidjan before his death.

Now, I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere
safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. I want
you to assist me claim and retrieve this fund from the Fiduciary Fund
Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for
investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five star hotel

If you can be of any assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 20% of
the total fund.

I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Miss Julien Kowan

Please reply me to my e mail: julienkowan10@yahoo.com

kowan2010
female
age 19

abidjan
Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

kowan2010's Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...