Wednesday 2 November 2011

Fwd: You've got mail from ticilos

???!!! Crap


Hi there,
I'm writing to you in hope of starting something fun, but what I'm
looking for, may sound indecent. But if you have some time to spare,
do read on. Before that, lemme have a quick introduction to myself.
I'm 33 this year, single. I have a very active lifestyle engaging in
various activities, both intellectual and physical. I'm open to try
all kinds of things as long as it interests me. What happened was, I
suddenly find that my social circle is shrinking with friends all
getting married. I however, do not wish to get attached, perhaps just
not yet or yet to meet the right person. But still, at times, I find
myself lonely. However, I don't want this occasional loneliness to
become a reason for me to get attached as I thought it's not fair for
the other party. So, I'm not looking for a serious, committed
relationship. I'm looking for a Companion, Fun partner. Friends with
benefits, sex partner, there's lots of names for it, but I'm hoping to
find
someone that I can have not only sex, but alot of fun with. The
relationship will be of utmost discreet as such relationship is still
a big taboo in our society. So, Hope I could find some like minded
people here. If my mail offended you, I sincerely apologize.
Till then, have a safe and nice day.

ticilos
male
age 31
Lawyer
JB
Johor, Malaysia

4 comments:

  1. Lol u got this type of email! The contents must be true... ok maybe only the word "Malaysia". How r u my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good, JD. :D thanks for dropping by. now, i miss YB d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss u vy much on YB too! I was actually heart broken sniff sniff ... i cant sleep.. i cant eat.. cant think.. most diffcult 5 min of my life. well can wit keep in touch via email?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyokk... Mr JD.. u talk as if you are like teenager. sure, my email is mizzmor@gmail.com but btw, i am back on YB again, add you as friend d.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...