Tuesday 10 November 2009

LimeWire 5

I'd like to share with you a popular method of getting mp3 online for free. On top of that, eliminating risk of viruses too. Ta.. da...
This is LimeWire 5. I downloaded it free online. This is a super software and you can get almost everything with this. Eg. Downloading a movie, mtv, mp3, images, programs, etc. Seriously, do not download programs from Limewire. Chances is that you will be downloading the viruses as well. Virus hides well in *.exe or the excutable files like programs. See,... My search term is Beat It.. Bunch of result available for me to choose from.

Limewire is using a file sharing concept, whereby it links all computers together and users are benefitting from one another through file sharing. When i log on to Limewire, Limewire is sharing my files to other users as well. This is a cool revolution in world wide web.

I managed to download many latest MP3 for free. I hope you will try this one.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...