Wednesday 25 November 2009

Farmville Facebook Cheats

Farmville facebook is my favorite past time project. It has been painfully but exciting moments for me since 1 months ago.

Before yesterday, I managed to find a trick to harvest, plow, seed faster by blocking the farmer with anything, right in the middle of the farm. It is still a good approach because as you noticed to harvest, seed, plow using the machine/tractor/harvester/seeder way, it will cost you FV cash and that's is a difficult to gain in Farmville. FYI, FV only awarded to gamers after completing each stage. I'm just beginning to jump in stage 26 and my farm ville neighbor already at 39.

I decided that this is not the way and I should get rid of the addiction. I tried for few hours after work to search for cheats available from the internet. I even risk my computer from virus when I installed the Cheat Engine 5.5. This is inspired by a 11 year old boy from Youtube that shows a video on how to cheat Farmville for cash, speed, and xp via Cheat Engine 4.5. By the way, my Norton Symantec detected a Trojan virus when downloading the freeware, Cheat Engine 5.5. Before you do, pls get your pc protected with any spyware tool or virus protection software.

However, this doesn't work. It shows the increase of xp, coins, speed but cannot be saved. This is disappointing.

Then my hunt for other cheats. This morning, I prove that it works. Although it is not as fast as what is achieve in Cheat Engine 5.5. You have to click your neighbor "visit/help". Keep clicking it without press the accept button. The more you do so, the more you will earn Coins 20 each time, 5 XP each time and subsequently, you can jump to higher stage and also earn FV cash. You need time and lots of clicks.. my target is to get over this game as it makes my life terrible.. I hate the addiction.

For ones that are interested to know the cheats, this is my sharing with you. I know some of you think this is a bad idea. You may think it is no fun to play a game with cheats. But that's me. I am a computer literate person and I don't think I wan to spend my precious time over some programs designed to make me addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...