Saturday 21 November 2009

How to reduce the size of your pdf file?





I spent some time researching for options to reduce my publisher file. It's getting bigger and i can't seemed to output it into a smaller size. Publisher 2003 and 2007 seemed to have options to compress the file size but not my Publisher 2002.
I even downloaded a file which claimed that it is suppose to compress PDF file (Free PDF compressor 1.12) but if your document is full of images, it will only make a little difference.

Good news... this is what i have discovered myself. with the use of Adobe PDF printer and Adobe Acrobat Professional, I am able to do so. The size of the pdf reduced dramatically. Adobe Acrobat Professional is my life saviour... This is not the only benefit it gives to me... I'll be blogging about this software soon. So Stay Tuned.

Not forgetting.. Adobe PDF printer. This comes with Adobe Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...