Wednesday 1 July 2009

Kumanthong or Kumantong?

This term is not new to most people but certainly not for me. "Kumanthong is a type of child ghost, but still being only his soul. Kumanthong in Thailand beleived that, he can help everythings that you order but you may give some gift for thanks." (kumanthongThai 2009).

Sounds magical and that it's amazing. I know some people especially people with logical thinking (eg. Professors, etc. etc.), they don't believe their existence.

The first story I heard was from one of my family member. I was told that Kumanthong is like a child, and he likes to play toys. During night times, the owner can hear sounds of screeching toy car from the other room.

Just recently, I tried to search for some guide to predict lottery. :p I know, you don't have to tell me... It's useless and lottery numbers are unpredictable. But i guess i am just trying to see if I can gain luck out of this. It should be my new project. I haven't got really deep into it now. Just when i search for resources on the web, i discover that many Singaporean are keeping Kumanthong with them. I think it's very true that it will help the owner, but it really depends on you if you are willing to take the risks..

With economy downturn like this... I think I am running out of choice ... But definitely, still reluctant to try this one because it's a bit scarry. Here's another good site on this.




This video is nice.. It has English subtitle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...