Monday 13 July 2009

Ecosway!!!



Cheap photo located at the very first page of www.ecosway.com.. This kind of photo gallery template is available free... I had my worst experience with Ecosway.. I hate Ecosway..

I just log on to check the result for my CVP auction which is supposed to end in June 30. To my surprise, to bid a single KFC RM50 voucher, the bid has jumped up to 161 points?? CRAZY... This is scam!!! I have wasted RM600++ for membership and all i wan and hope to get back is RM50 voucher then i'll bid bye.. But it has been the 4th time, i am throwing all my points just to hope that i get something back in return.. Damn Berjaya Team!! This is scam... Sorry.. over react.. but i just can help to do so whenever i found out i am entitled for anything in the CVP auction. Feel like getting a cannon or missle and direct it to Chong Lin office (near the snokerium) and blast off the guy with long hair for cheating my money..!!!

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I think you're not rightly informed by your upline.

    I believe you initially want to spend the RM600+ to start up a business, and not just for the sake of bidding for a KFC voucher in the CVP Auction.

    By the way there are many new members like you too who tried to play around with the CVP Auction, so it's not surprising that other people outbid you.

    My advice is concentrate on building your network and collect RC so that you can exchange it with Great Redemption products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...