Friday 31 July 2009

3 + 1


This is my recent favorite show.. I am watching the catch-up movie from NTV's website.. Too bad the movie requires long streaming time.. have to wait so long and still managed to blog about it while waiting for the whole movie to show.

I am not a great cook but i enjoy watching others' cook. This particular show offers some useful advice for people like me. The steps are simple enough to follow. Follow the episode 3, the lady contestant. She is very funny and is a Malaysian Actor. I am going to try the recipe one day.. In this episode, she cooked the japanese style ginger slice pork, "shark-fin fruit" + chicken soup and japanese style tofu + century egg. The materials are simple to get too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...