Thursday 16 July 2009

Childhood recurring dreams

During my childhood (my preschool time), i used to have recurring dreams of a Chinese King in yellow Chinese traditional king costume would try to rape me. I often struggle in my dreams. In the dream, I was just a small kid while the King is already in his 30s-40s years old. Everytime when I entered in the same dream, I was exhausted and scared of being rape by the King. The rape never really happen in the dreams.
The Imperial Portrait of a Chinese Emperor called "Xianfeng" (source: wikipedia). I dreamt of the king with yellow costume like His.


Another recurring dream during my childhood is having a huge black tyre (like a tractor's wheel) spinning above my chest and it is safocating me. I was very weak. Just recently, my sister talked about her childhood recurring dreams which I find it so identical with mine. She thought that there should be some meaning behind this. This is really strange and what is it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...