Wednesday 8 July 2009

Jobstreet - Testimonial



I just knew that the testimonial section is missing from Jobstreet. I think I may have missed some of the notification about the removal. So I wrote to them. Here's what they replied.

"Dear Valued User

Thank you for your email.Please take note that the testimonial manager section is no longer available in the new myjobstreet webpage.You may however utilize the Reference section in your MyResume.

Best Regards
LiNa
JobStreet.com"

So, I was half shocked, half irritated. I hope that I can retrieve my testimonials back. Therefore, I replied them to ask for a copy of testimonial. They gave me a prompt reply. However, I expected something like an official report with Jobstreet logo at least. But all i got is just a simple table using excel. I am going to write to them again to ask for that.. Am i too demanding? It's quite useless to have the excel file anyway.. no authentication if it is really from your referees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...