Tuesday 29 September 2009

Thank you Kenpo Kunga Chodag (Tibetian Dharma Teacher)

“My daily thought Kenpo Kunga Chodag

 

Realize suffering, Buddha said.

 

Yes, to consider suffering is a good lesson and a good advice to I thought.

Yes, as the sun rises every day, so does Suffering.  This is the truth. I can’t cease to suffer with more suffering.

 

Yes, I’m wholly covered with causes of suffering.  And just like me, so are you.  I need to be freed and you too.

 

Yes, we should accept suffering to purify our negative thoughts and our negative actions.

 

Yes, we should live with suffering to develop compassion and our wisdom.

 

Yes, we should befriend suffering, to empathize with all human beings and other creatures.

 

Yes, we should take all sufferings on us. To realize what can’t be found in any other form of existence, the sacred nature of human life.

 

So, you should accept suffering, understand its causes and its effects.  Follow the right path and attain liberation, I thought.

 

I’m living with suffering

I’m practicing suffering

I’m happy with suffering

I’m enlightening suffering.”

 

Thank you for your blessing on 27 Oct 2009.  I will remember your advice to be honest to parents, honest to spouse and honest to everybody.  I will try to accept that all suffering is caused by what I had done in past life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...