Saturday 26 September 2009

Recent Crazes






Hai... (sigh).. I recently discover some important mails which i couldn't retrieve back after I have my CPU re-formated. Worst of all, recently, jaring email account has been lost!! Might be due to I have not pay for a long long time. If this is the reason, they are just so cruel. should have notify in advance before scrapping off the account.. My PayPal account info is in there... And i wan to get something online with PayPal. i hope PayPal is going to recover and let me reset the login detail. I just couldn't remember a thing at all..

OK.. What is the product that caught my attention? I have just brought a SUPER Japan Piggy Fat Buster Long Stocking (60denier, Nude). Here's the photo. Cost RM55 inclusive of postage. I have large lower body.. Hope that i can reduce some water retention. Furthermore, it is easy to wear this during office hours. Now waiting for my seller, Celine to confirm my payment!! For those who are interested, you can go here.

Ok.. another thing which i want to get is the silhouette slim 'n lift. There are 3 versions:

First version: California Beauty SLIM N LIFT Silhouette Replica, the logo they use are identicle to the 2nd version. Sell at a cheap price, as low as RM30+ and you can easily get those at Lelong/Ebay. Watch out..!! the sellers re using photos and reviews from the original product to sell .. Sizes will vary of course.

Second version:
California Beauty SLIM N LIFT Silhouette. I am not sure where else you can get the original one other than quantum showcase website.

Third version: Best one. But i can't get it locally from Malaysia.. See that there's no fine line in the middle part. And it is more towards flesh like undergarment.

Oh Yeah... Spot the difference between logo in Version 2 and 3. Almost identical right?? Girl within the logo is running while the other one is standing.

huh.. why don't they replicate with closer match towards the third version.. Third version looks so comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...