Sunday 13 September 2009

Tea & Coffee

"Tea, especially green tea a very useful product that is much helpful in reducing DHT almost by 50%. And adding this in your diet chart helps your hair to keep your hair strong. And also in place of tea you can also have a good strong cup of coffee and can have the same result. (Source: stephen hall).

This is great...!! both are my daily drinks. I am really getting scared of being bald.. Started to earn some gray hair and really don't want to get bald too!!! I'm still so young.!!! Blame it on my unhealthy diet.. I am so like to eat salty food, and especially instant noodles...

I read Borneo Post yesterday and it has an article about black tea. Black tea reduces stress. I'd better get some black tea too. Stress contributes to the hair loss too. And on top of it, high caffeinated drink is what i need to have when i do my works.. i have poor attentiveness and often did silliest mistakes.. i think i have recovered from this "clumsiness" ... since I started to drink coffee and tea daily.. In fact, i think i am addicted to the bitterness of coffee... I like thick hot coffee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...