Monday 7 September 2009

It must be blessing in disguise





"you are the first to go in this group" my ex-boss told me when we are having our gathering. I thought that i am lucky to get offer from this new company. As soon as i go, things become shaky with my old company.. Today's gathering, i found that everything is out of place and i just couldn't believe that it is changed in such way. Everybody is facing challenges now.. I am considering the very lucky person. And I Thank God for this blessing.

My ex-boss is as usual, over confident person who likes to brag about anything. This is his plus point that he is so good at winning people's heart. I appreciate that he chats a lot with me tonight. We were never that close before. It's so cunning of me to think that there is something behind this action. But i guess, he hinted me that he needs my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...