Sunday 13 September 2009

Dream about Abortion




Just a day before, i dream of having a baby boy. I was so excited. But last night's dream was quite horrifying... I dreamt about pregnancy and i had a baby boy. His eyes were open when i saw the scanned photos. He is fully developed and large even though it is still during my very early pregnancy stage. However, i discovered that there is no movement and so i went to the gynae (female). Doctor confirmed that he is dead. I was so down and i left home, told my grand mother in law about the sad news. She shows no much concern. However, she told me that, grand pa in law said, they just need 4 pair of the shoes that were dried outside the house. The rest can be left outside. When i asked why, she said she only need 4 years to live. The shoes where given by one of their children. Soon after that, I began to wonder have i taken the abortion pill because my mensus has not come yet. In that dream, i was thinking of asking sister to bring me to see doctor again on Sunday. I think this is a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...