Monday 24 August 2009

Was I running out of luck?

I just couldnt believe it. This happen to my precious car. The first car that I bought for the past few months. It was hit by a drunker. Who should have been dead!! I wan to kill him for this. Why on earth you need to speed drive in the middle of the night and worst of all you are drunk. Don't you know people are saving hard for this new car and you knocked it just so easily with your damn car? This "should have died" guy is even a father to a 4 years old. Better go to hell.

And he thought he could just run away after hitting down my car in the middle of the night. I was lucky to have passers by to witness this accident - hit and run!! Also lucky to hunt him down. I am getting angrier when i recall this. I was awake the whole night and couldn't sleep back and i had to run here and there to make all the things work. And above all i need to be carless for few months. What a jerk he is!! i hope he is dying now!! I really have no mood to even touch my favorite computer for few days until now.

The photos just shown the back of my car. Front part was also terribly knocked against the bins. My car radiator leaks and the car just couldn't move...

Life has been getting darker and darker. What else huh? I hate to be like this. Rich young man ruining people's life by car speeding. Who the hell he think he is? Fuck some prostitutes in the middle of the night and start banging people's car? Can somebody please get him a life sentence for this?? He is the damn Ashole, shortie hotdog that owns stupid shop called "Siam Company" at Carpenter street. He was driving stupid QKS9229 Toyota Camry White. Nam S**n is the jerk's name. I wish him Dead!!!

I really want to kill him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...