Monday 10 August 2009

I hate phone calls too


I thought I am very odd. I hate to receive phone calls. I don't know how many phone calls average per day, but for today, i get 3 phone calls. When i am on leave, even though I am very new to this company, i get phone call from office too.

I really share the thoughts of this blogger. It is already very hectic day and all I want is a break! People are queuing up to take bits of my time. I will often swore the caller who called me before getting to the phone to answer it. Most of the time, when it is my family members, i would throw anger at them by scolding them. I know this attitute is no good but i just can't control my anger. I really hate phone calls and i get to do things for every phone calls received. I already answered too much phone calls at work.


Just recently, i realize that i am getting not too normal. I have been hiding myself from people around me.. hunger for peaceful life. It would make me a happy person if i don't get any calls without turning off my phone. I only reserve phone for emergency calls by my family members. When i had received phone calls especially from my in law, and i had to leave it rings until it stops because i just don't want to talk to them. Can't they give me a life after work?


I choose not to bring phone along if i can. "Getting a phone call to have a nice chat is, of course, touchy. Otherwise, it's nothing but disturbance "(Source: Leonie)But i have to, sometimes, it is for emergency purposes.


For me, phone is good for task reminder, info storage and to make/getting emergency calls. I hope i can bar my phone from the pestering, disturbing callers. You can filter unnecessary phone calls through softwares eg. here. My pda phone needs a bigger sim card to support this software. I have been deferring the idea of buying sim as this phone of mine is rather old and it is more useful to buy a new one.


Right now, i just hope that more people will start to respect other's privacy. When people delibrately ignore your calls, it means that you are not welcome to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...