Monday 31 August 2009

Golden Key?


This is the first time i heard about Golden Key. I received an invitation letter from both Segi and USQ to join this membership. It says that my academic achievement qualifies me for membership of the Society. At first, this looks good to me. And i knew it.. there's fee for it. Nothing comes free.. Once only induction fee of $95.00 (incl. GST) for lifelong membership.

I am delighted to know that i am in the top 15 percent of USQ across all faculties. :)





I am still considering and the dateline is 13/9/2009. $95 X 3 ~ RM300. Is it worth it to get this membership for some "highlight" to my CV? Will i need it in future? My husband's does not seem to agree about it.

I agree with the point of view of this Ausie blogger that this membership will only benefit those who are just graduated and looking for jobs. Well, I am already a mother and i have a job now, i guess it is not right for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...