Monday 31 August 2009

Barley cures my constipation

I have been suffering constipation since years ago and it got worst after my child birth. I have restless night and furthermore, i have hurry syndrome. Sometimes, i just forgot to go to the toilet for big business. Daily stress does contributes to that too.

I take little meat and consumes as much as vege as i can. I drink lots of water daily too. The only thing that i could think of may be due to lack of exercise and minimal fruits intake. I prefer vege more than fruits.

Until just recently, I take barley drink and it works. And it helps my baby's bowel movement too. For those who are having bad constipation, you just got to try this cheap method. You have to take more barley grain and not just the liquid.





For me, it's so easy to prepare. I just need to soak it overnight and kept it inside my slow cooker, and the next morning, just turn on the slow cooker and let it boiled for 4 hours and add sugar. It's so easy. however, I can't do this daily.. just have it during the weekend.

I wonder if it is true as my sister said that, woman cannot take this too much. it's not good for ovaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...