Monday 31 October 2011

I can understand how lawyers felt

As I skimmed the sites for some answers, I came across a blog which is set up by local practicing lawyer.  It's about marital and divorce.  There's just too much problems face by people nowadays.  As I read, I can feel how bad is it for a lawyer to sit there and hear all the complaints.  I know if I were to listen to everybody's stories, I would be sleeping right away.

Some lawyers thought of monetary compensation where they would charge the clients per consultation.  It's just helpless for people who can hardly afford a living.  I know that there's legal aid for the poor.  But middle class, will sure have more problems with this.  Single divorce petition can easily shoot upto thousands and thousands.  I hope to see some improvement on this but I am really doubtful of what the government can offer.  After all the tax that we have paid, we all deserve aids in anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...