Monday 17 October 2011

Finding Happiness

Yikes! Insomnia's hitting me back.. So, I am wide awake.  After checking what i can check online, Then, decide to post a piece of random rant here.  Hmm.. there's someone mentioned about people tend to forget that they should keep their shit in their yard.  I am super-sensitive creature, so, I'll try to be good.













Just wondering, what's good to do so that it will make my life more colorful than facing this square box hoping for some entertainment.  Probably this odd feeling comes yesterday's gathering.  Ok, i got some valuable advice and stories that I can relate to.  The main point is to think positive and for those that you are unable to make change of, be cool with it.  It's karma.

Life's never go the way you expect.  If it does, then, it will be dull and you never know the meaning of happiness.  this is what i have been hearing.  When there's someone hits a problem,  I'll have tonnes of advice to giveaway.  When I am facing it myself, I have problems to get myself out and instead, heading straight to hit the danger zone.  You will never know until you face it yourself.

The thing is, to search for happiness.  You must sit and think of what you do to make yourself light and happy.  Then do it with passion.  Nothing beats passion.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...