Thursday 13 October 2011

Emma - i don't like long emails

Hi

Hello pretty how are you doing? I was glancing through profiles on when your Gorgeous picture got me attracted and i was moved to write you. my name is Emmanuel. i feels with the humility to have a good true relationship with you.

Actually it takes once to know a friend by one day and we will start learning each other gradually, honestly i want us to be friends though i know distance is far but i believe that love is a bridge that can connect far distance to be closer.

I am presently residing in in Malaysia. I should say that I am looking for a strong and  true love, A relationship with respect love and caring,joy and happiness.and am very serious about it because I'm not the Types of men who usually come online Just for Playing Games or Breaking Heart.I do respect myself very well, So I will not introduces myself In doing such things like that please i will like you to write back to me and tell me more about yourself.  please i will be gracious enough to hear from you

Yours sincerely
Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...