Wednesday 14 September 2011

What I have become today

I am ready to stand up on my own.  The pains that I had went through is the worst this year.  Several cases attacked me and that makes me stronger than ever.  My only worry that it has turn me to a person who no longer trust anybody at all.

Why are they people who are insincere.  What's the purpose of living in this world?  Why there's need to make other human life in pain? Just when is all the ego will go away.  We live in this world for less a century.  What is the motive of staying alive with much hatreds around us.  Why can't we be more gentle, kind to all human kind.  Why is everybody taking advantage of everybody..

I can be cheated but will only be cheated once per person at max.  It is meaningless, to mend the broken relationships in the past.  In this world, anybody can live without anybody.  Please go away and never come again to say these cause we need to move on with our life.  Just don't attack the healing wound.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...