Wednesday 14 September 2011

Scammer? rowland peter

 Source here


Here's the email i received ... it looks to me that this guy is somehow sharing the same things with the guy above..i am wondering if this guy copies the guy's above or they could be the same person??!!!


Hello dear, My name is Mr rowland peter. I’m an optimistic man who would like to enjoy life and share happiness with my beloved and be true to love and life as well. I’m down to earth, kind, considerate. I like dance, music, sports, etc. I live an easy going life, but I like it that way. I got very excited when I read your profile, so I had to write a mail to you to say hello. You definitely sound like a woman worth getting to know. I am looking for my life partner who is sincere in her efforts to find a companion for marriage . Are you still searching for? Please take a look at my profile, and if you're interested, I can’t wait to start the communicating with you. I happily look forward to hearing and receiving a reply from you. I wont be able to communicate over the Indonesia cupid mail because my subscription will soon end. Probably you can send me an email so we can communicate over our private mail address or you can sms me through my mobile number +60111626660 so that i can write you as well, write me back at the address so I can tell you more about my personality and share my photos with you, I think I feel more relaxed and secured exchanging mails and photos with you from my personal mail box. Its being a pleasure writing you this piece of message... thanks and remain blessed Mr rowland peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...