Sunday 25 September 2011

MyYearBook

It’s been a long time.  I have been ignoring my blog again.  What am I up ? I asked myself this morning.
I have been visiting social network sites and it’s amazing to meet people around the world ONLINE. :D.  I see opportunities in it and I learnt to understand how other’s feeling and it’s really fun to see how good people at expressing their thoughts.

My first intention is to build up traffic to my blog and when I started to use myYearBook, I am hooked onto it.  The main thing is that this allows its member to view other posts and from there, I see that it is good to know new friends based on their point of view.  It is something like MIRC to me but it is more interactive and visual.

Social Network is my savior.. Tired of boring life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...