Saturday 1 May 2010

Fwd: FW: BLACK BRA (THE REAL STORY)

Amandayno says... SOME DIRTY JOKES...

 

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)



I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. 
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been 
Married for 20+ years. 

We were chatting about our relationships and decided 
To amaze our men by greeting them at the door 
Wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. 
We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. 

Here's how it all went. 

My engaged friend : 
The other night when my boyfriend came over he 
Found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask 
He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. 
I love you.' Then we made passionate love all nightlong.


The mistress: 
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was 
Wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and 
Mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.


Then I had to share my story: 
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, 
Black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. 
When he came in the door and saw me he said, 



"What's for dinner,Batman?"

 

 

 



Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...