Wednesday 5 May 2010

FW: Adjusting Car Mirrors

 

Adjusting Car Mirrors-EXCELLENT INFOL:

Sometimes  the simplest things make the biggest impact,
and while this is not unique to WFS it is a tip we can all use.

I received this from a friend , and was so impressed,
I  immediately  sent it to all my family & friends.

This is just too good, and too important not to share.
We all need to be more aware of our surroundings when operating a motor
vehicle.

Some of the comments I have received and quoting,
" I've been driving for 40 years and never knew ---   this is fantastic"

Please view this and see for yourself,  then play it forward, to help
improve someone's driving experience and keep them  safe   

Note I am not taking credit for this  as it was on a local TV station.   
The person  who produced this video is the real hero and will save lives. 
  





 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...