Saturday 13 November 2010

Tonsil infection

I had been down with tonsil infection. It was my first encounter. High fever and cold but with mild irritation to the throat. I witnessed myself the infection, it was like whitish wierd stuff hanging at both wall of my throat. Doctor recommended that I should remove it via operation if the illness occurs frequently. And i thought it sounded serious so i googled to get below info.

Mine is not so easily removed as this one in the video, so i guess my infection is not like the cheesy stuff mentioned by this fella.

btw, there's several article which said that tonsil like the below video causes foul smell.



I tried to remove it using cotton bud but it's sticking very tight like ingrown stuff. Doctor briefly explained tome that mind is sort of pus.

After administration of medicine,stronger antibiotics and painkiller pills, i finally got better.. Besides i do take some herbal drinks, which help the healing as well, my body was too heaty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...