Saturday 13 November 2010

Cure constipation right away...


Prunes and Potassium works well for my daughter. She usually drinks diluted prune juice (sunsweet works better than del monte's). i guess the fiber contents does not help perhaps there's other ingredient in sunsweet that makes it work better.

Second method is to take 2 glass of honey in the morning (before breakfast or after breakfast). This honey contains potassium. I am now wondering if all honey contains potassium. This website suggests that potassium will work for constipation. by the way, highly recommended - the leabrook farm's honey

2 comments:

  1. aya.pc0623@gmail.com

    http://tobeahealthybeautiful-kenkobijin.blogspot.com

    Hellow!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by.. i have added your link to mine.. You're the first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...