Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ok he doesn't like me

Silly me. I fell in love like I was a teenager.  Took a quiz out of boredom.  and here's the answer I've got.  Funny but...

==========================================================================


NO.. He doesn't like you!

Why would he like you? You're a loser!
Instead of actually talking to the boy and asking him if he likes you, you decided you'd get a better answer by typing it into a search engine didn't you? Good thinking idiot, you just wasted the last 5 minutes of your life.

How do you expect some stupid online "does he like me" quiz to actually give you any type of reliable answer? Online quizzes are pointless and retarded. You'd have gotten just as accurate of results by pulling petals off of daisys. Get up, turn off your computer and ask the guy! Quit typing stupid things into search engines, and wasting your time with nonsensical online quizzes. Maybe then you'll find a boyfriend whose name doesn't end in ".jpg". 


===================================================================================================


I'm little sad now.  I used to fell for him twice and this could be the 3rd time, still I find it difficult to swallow.  Think he just needed a friend to talk to, as simple as that.  He was at the chatroom and he left without a hi? ahh... what am I thinking... He knows where to find me if he's interested, I do not need to do/think anything at all.  We are not meant to be. 

Maybe I was grateful for his help months ago.. He wakens me up from nightmare, can say he's there when I'm at my lowest.  He's funny and enjoy talking with him. 

The other day, he said he missed me, that's why I am thinking so much far ahead.  For the first time after so many months, this feeling of in love hits me again once more.  Distance could be the hindrance and wonder why he was so serious the last time we talked. What's it means? Is he feeling the same way I feel about him too?

Anyway... i shouldn't waste my time thinking. I must be too free to think like that. I'm crazy to think like that.  Being in love can both be fun and heartbreaking.... Right now... it's heartbreaking.. but.. i'll be fine because, nothing has ever started between us.  I was just thinking too much and make my own conclusion that perhaps he likes me a little.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mizz more! Thanks for visiting my blog. Anyway I am here to comment on your blog. By the way, your blog post was really interesting. I love reading it! For this post, are you sad on it? haha... cheer up ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gen Yong, saw you visited my site via nuffnang. Thankss :) Gosh u do have number of blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...