Saturday 12 March 2011

Enough

"Enough is Enough". This is the one word - so meaningful to me. I felt lucky today cause I watch Bella today. It's about a survivor of a marital abuse. Every woman has to know, when is the right time to walk away and to move on. I agree every word she said, every one of them. I admire her courage and I know I will be like her one day - finding some light in my life soon.



They played this song right after the show. I think this is really meaningful and I would like to share this with every woman out there. We women, need to know when to stop. If the abuse happens the first time, it will only get worst not better. Think about your future, think about your child's future. Walk away even if it is difficult. And if you know your friends/relatives are having such problem, talk to them and help them, instead of silence. Whatever the reason of abuse, women must not be the victim. Whatever the reason for abuse, you have to help them.

I hope every women stands up and walk away, just like what Nur Ain said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...