Friday 30 April 2010

Young Mother



Do you feel stressed out and nobody to take care of your children when you need that regular break time? I'm feeling this. My daughter is now in kindy and i am going nowhere on public holidays just to ensure that I have time for her revision. Spelling test weekly (BM, BI and Chinese).

YES, that kinda stress. I am so worn out. If you follow my blog closely, i have some whining post about my in law and my "one of a kind" husband. Totally want me to squeeze all the remaining energy out of me. As if i don't deserve any break at all.

I'm a lazy but protective mom. I want my daughter to be safe all time. With all the cases, crimes that occur, i am reluctant to send her away for tuition or whatsoever

So, my idea is.. If there is a place during weekend, where i can have my workout, spa, relaxing moments while she is just next door, doing her revision, studies or something beneficial.. Wouldn't it superb? This convenience is what i believe would safe all young mother to grow becoming old hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...