Wednesday 21 April 2010

Get iPad by participating in their review program? Is this a joke?


I heard of the new but yet to be released product recently, and I get this email – just wonder where did the sender get my email address, it may be via gmail or facebook.

I think it’s a scam, what say you?









Hello ***,

Your contact Steve Lew invites you to participate in an iPad review program.
Marketing research companies are looking for individuals who are interested in reviewing the new Apple iPad. The testing period lasts one month, after which reviewers can keep the device as a reward.
To see more details or to register to our program, follow the link below:

http://www.testerscircle.com

Thanks,

The Beta Testing Inc Group
___
This message was intended for *** and was sent on behalf of Steve Lew

5 comments:

  1. I got it too...it sounds like a scam to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is a way of milking email addresses for spam. it's too good to be true and we all know that lunches don't come free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My.. I just got the same email but it's from a different person. I think it's a scam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a scam. When I opened the link, my email address and password are being asked to invite everyone in my email contact list. LOOK OUT FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...